EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: There has been a lot of concern lately about the site being updated with events, etc. So, from now on, this is the new protocol for scheduling events (workshops, seminars, decoy camps, and trials):
1. Contact your regional director to work out dates for your event.
2. Once you have secured dates through your regional director, you MUST fill out this form (which will also be found on the PSA site):https://secure.jotform.co/
3. If you have changes to your event, you must re-submit this form.
4. Your event WILL NOT be added to the PSA site without submitting this form, and NO CHANGES to your event will be made without re-submitting this form.
5. If you are holding a trial, PSA WILL NOT assign a judge to your trial without this form.
5. This form DOES NOT replace the Request for Certificate of Insurance & Trial/Awards Packages Form, which MUST be submitted AT LEAST FOUR (4) weeks prior to your event to ensure that insurance and, if your event is a trial, trophies/awards, for your event are ordered.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let the PSA Secretary, Katrina Kardiasmenos, (firstname.lastname@example.org) know.